You will not:
· resell, transfer or provide to any other person the Site or Service or use of or access to the Site or Service; and
· allow any other person access to any password, user ID or account or given to you by GR Law Ltd or allow or assist any other person to do so.
While using the Service, you may not:
· affect, restrict, limit, inhibit any other person from using the Service or Site; or
· post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, derogatory or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, violate any applicable law or regulation, or damage the goodwill and repute of GR Law Ltd; or
· post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or commercial schemes of any kind or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by GR Law Ltd) or engage in "spamming", "spoofing" or "flooding"; or
· post or transmit any software or material which contains any "virus", "trojan horse", "worm", "data bomb", "logic bomb" or any other similar component; or
· copy, modify, licence, create derivative works from, transfer, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit:
o any component of the Service itself or derivative works with respect thereto.
o If you submit your curriculum vitae (CV) through the Site, GR Law Ltd will retain a copy of your CV for a period of 3 months. The purpose of this retention is to allow GR Law Ltd to provide potential employers with a complete copy of your CV in the event that your CV was not received by them in full during your original submission. GR Law Ltd will not use or disclose your CV or information therein in any other way.
o GR Law Ltd has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor the Service electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Service properly, or to protect itself, its group companies or its other subscribers. GR Law Ltd will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic-mail message unless required by law.
· provide for Your own access to the Internet and pay all associated telecommunication service and access fees;
· provide all equipment necessary to make connection to the Internet; and
· ensure that Your use of the Site and/ or the Service is consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
· The Service and Site is provided on a "as is" and "as available" basis without warranty, condition or commitment of any kind, whether express or implied. GR Law Ltd makes no representation, warranty, commitment in relation to the provision of the Site and the Service including those as to the availability, the quality or fitness for purpose of the Site and the Service, or the completeness, accuracy and up-to-datedness of any information, data, services, or products provided through or in connection with the Service or Site.
· To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law GR Law Ltd disclaims and excludes all liability (whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach or statutory duty or otherwise) arising from any inaccuracy, failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record. Under no circumstances shall GR Law Ltd be liable to You for any loss or damage suffered (both direct and indirect losses) arising from Your use of the Site and Service.
· GR Law Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to perform any obligation caused by any event beyond its reasonable control.
Intellectual Property Rights
· GR Law Ltd and its licensors are the owners and/or authorized users of any trademarks, registered trademarks and/or service marks used or appearing within the Site, and are the copyrights and database rights owners of the content and/or information available on or downloaded through the Site. Without prejudice to the generality of Paragraph 2, You may not download and/or save a copy of any of the screens or other information provided through the Service or Site for any purpose except as otherwise provided by express permission of GR Law Ltd.
· GR Law Ltd does not grant any license or other authorization to any user of its trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks, or other copyright works or other intellectual property, by placing them on the Site.
· The content presented at this Site may vary depending upon your browser functionality and limitations. GR Law Ltd accepts no liability if you cannot view any part or component of the Site or cannot access or receive the full functionality of the Service.
· GR Law Ltd reserves the right to change any information on the Site or provided by the Service including but not limited to revising and/or deleting features or other information without prior notice.
· GR Law Ltd shall not be held liable for any material available at the Site which is provided by any third party.
· The Site and/ or the Service may contain hyperlinks or references to external third party web sites. Any such hyperlinks or reference is provided for your convenience only. GR Law Ltd has no control over such third party web sites and accepts no responsibility in relation to any content, material or information contained therein. The display of such hyperlinks and reference to such third party web site does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by GR Law Ltd of such third party website, products or services. You are advised to verify any information on such third party web sites before relying on it.
Restrictions and Termination
· You acknowledge and agree that GR Law Ltd may in its sole discretion deny you access to the Site, Service, or to access third party services, merchandise or information on the Internet through GR Law Ltd, and GR Law Ltd shall have no responsibility to notify any third-party providers of services, merchandise or information nor any responsibility for any consequences resulting from lack of notification.
· GR Law Ltd is taking reasonable and appropriate measures, including encryption, to ensure that Your personal information is disclosed only to those specified by you. However, the Internet is an open system and We cannot and do not guarantee that your personal information will not be intercepted by others and decrypted during transmission.
· If You wish to make purchases through the Site, You may be asked by the merchant or information or service provider from whom you are making the purchase to supply certain information, including credit card or other payment mechanism information. You agree not to hold GR Law Ltd liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings with any merchant or information or service provider through the Service. You agree that all information you provide any merchant or information or service provider through the Service for purposes of making purchases will be accurate, complete and current. The merchants and information and service providers offering merchandise, information and services through the Service set their own prices and may change prices or institute new prices at any time. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your account and credit card or other payment mechanism at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You also will be responsible for paying any applicable taxes relating to purchases through the Service.