A rare part-time role is now available for a talented legal secretary who has gained solid corporate experience to work 3 days per week (Wed – Fri) Supporting a partner and a small team of associates who advise on large scale corporate transactions, this is a perfect role for a legal secretary looking to scale back their hours, or simply provide a solution to have more free time.
Key Responsibilities will include:
· Providing full secretarial support to the Partner/Associate;
· Proving fast and accurate typing;
· Entering the Partner(s)/Associate(s) time;
· Dealing with clients and professional contacts;
· Arranging travel and accommodation arrangements;
· Completing weekly expense reports for the Partner/Associate;
· Arranging lunches, conferences and/or video conferences
The firm is based in beautiful Liverpool Street/Moorgate offices and will add to the above perks with a great list of perks. Hours 9.30 – 5.30. Salary is £40,000 + great benefits and bonus (pro rata).
Please contact GR Law for more details quoting ref: 83713 or call us to discuss what other legal secretarial, legal PA, legal document production roles we have that could match what you’re looking for. GR Law recruits at all levels from Legal Secretaries, Document Production Technicians and Paralegals for leading City and West End law firms and in-house legal departments. If you’re currently working in business support within a law firm/in-house legal team and looking for a new opportunity please do not hesitate to contact GR Law for an informal discussion on current opportunities.
Job Reference: 83713
Salary: £40000 per annum + Perks + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: