Legal Secretary. A leading US law firm is now looking to hire an experienced legal secretary or legal PA to join their litigation team and support a small number of lawyers (3) Specialising in litigation this role will offer variety and interest as this team work on high profile disputes. As a result the firm is looking to find a talented legal secretary with a stable work record within a London law firm to support this team. Essential skills are a great eye for detail, coupled with fast accurate typing, together with solid experience gained as a legal secretary or legal PA within litigation.
Duties will include:
- Provide general administrative support including: organising inboxes, maintaining calendars and contacts, reviewing and routing internal and external mail and managing client files and folders.
- Assist the team to effectively manage all incoming and outgoing communications and acting as a gatekeeper when required.
- Prepare and type, proofread and edit documents, either from dictation, general instruction or by personally drafting. These documents will include letters, reports, legal documents, attendance notes, memos and emails.
- Prepare billing guides and assist with client bill preparation, identifying disbursements and expenses. Demonstrating a full awareness and understanding of the relationship between, and commercial impact of, incomplete fee earner time sheets, billing guides and final client bills.
- Create files and manage the filing system for the team by ensuring all relevant documents are sorted and accurately filed daily.
In return you can look forward to supporting a busy, close knit team that enjoys very low staff turnover. This particular role would really suit a legal secretary who is yearning for a bit more involvement in their work. The firm will add to the above starting salary with a great list of perks and end of year cash bonus. Hours 9:30 – 5:30.
Please contact GR Law for more details quoting ref: 83731 or call us to discuss what other legal secretarial, legal PA and legal document production roles we have that could match what you’re looking for.
Job Reference: 83731
Salary: £39000 - £40000 per annum + Perks + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: