A leading City law firm is now looking to recruit an entry level HR assistant to support their Head of HR and HR Team. This varied role will cover all activities on helping to coordinate the firm’s London population, assisting with the recruitment and HR functions;
- Ensure all personnel records, soft and hard copy, are kept up to date and adhere fully to Data Protection standards.
- Process sickness forms and record day to day absences on the HR database and maintain weekly reports on absence and send to the HR Advisor/Manager/Head of HR
- Receive, log and chase outstanding departmental weekly absence lists, ensuring the HR database is kept up to date and any discrepancies are flagged up with the HR Advisor or HR Manager.
- Recruitment administration including sending interview requests and rejection letters/emails to unsuccessful candidates
- Complete new joiner administration including induction packs and adding new joiners onto the HR database and setting up personnel files
- Monitoring of probation periods and appraisals, actioning reminders and ensuring all data is captured and actions followed through.
This is the perfect entry-level role for an energetic and enthusiastic HR Assistant/Administrator to take on this newly created role and make it their own. As a result the firm is now looking to meet candidates with an HR or Business Management related degree (2:1) together with work experience (as an intern) or in a temporary position during vacations.
For more information and a copy of the job description please click the Apply button
Job Reference: 83707
Salary: £20000 per annum + + Perks
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: